Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Here

We have been doing so well, but now we are back to square one!! We did have a great Thanksgiving and I am so thankful for the wonderful day that we spent with our families. Drake is doing good in school and Addison is doing pretty good overall too! I certainly can't complain! Drake was doing so well and out of nowhere, we have major meltdowns, aggression that is hard to control and I feel like the very minute we get comfy with this OCD crap, everything goes wierd again! He is doing well in therapy, but we are still very dependent on meds, which I am guessing is going to be a neverending cycle. I have accepted that this is what we have to deal with, but now I am mad at it! I guess it's the process. I don't want to write about it, read about it or talk about it!! So, right now we are back to being just here!

1 comment:

  1. There will always be rough days! Look ahead to the brighter ones...they will come.

    I always think about medicine this way...You would never not give someone with epilepsy their medicine or feel guilty about it because it is so important...it is something that he needs to help him. It is ok!

    Kelly

    ReplyDelete